You probably won’t even notice, but we’ve made it even easier for you to be a more responsible consumer: A large part of our collections is already responsible. Tomorrow, it will be an even bigger part. Since 2018 we’ve had a strong focus on sustainability and increased our efforts immensely as we acknowledge that our industry has a significant impact on the environment.
Transparency and traceability of our products play an important role and we’re proud of the close and long-standing relationships we have with our manufactures to ensure this. Focusing on having a safe and responsible production means we’re continuously adjusting our production methods to offer you the garments and them look you know and love - simply made with more love and produced with consideration for the enviroment.
We try to do better in all aspects of our business and for us, the journey to becoming more responsible does not stop with the production of our garments. It’s integrated in everything we do. It’s becoming a natural way of thinking for us and it impacts every aspect of our reality. We invest in a better future - Not because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do.
So no, you might not notice it, but we focus on it every single day.
Responsibly produced viscose differs from conventional viscose by ensuring that the natural resources used are replaced. Every time a tree is cut down, a new tree is planted. Compared to conventional viscose production, the production of Responsibly produced viscose is responsible for up to 50% fewer emissions. It uses half as much energy and water, and the pulp-bleaching process is 100% chlorine-free.
- Viscose produced wth consideration for the enviroment cleans and reuses resources like water and chemicals. That means sawing up to 50% of water use.
- Continuously improving the methods ensures a greater output and improves the effective utilisation of resources.
- It reduces emissions and water impact by up to 50% compared to conventional viscose production.
- All natural resources used in the production process are cleaned and reused.
Organic cotton is a fibre that respects the environment and the people who cultivate and process it. By only cultivating and growing with natural fertilisers, we ensure soil fertility and the safety of the farmers.
- Only natural fertilisers are involved in the production.
- The production enhances biodiversity.
- Farmers develop a better knowledge and understanding of the practices that can minimise the impact of cultivating our soil.
Recycled polyester may share the same name as conventional polyester. Yet these 2 fibres are as different as it gets. Recycled polyester production reduces the human and environmental impact immensely, as it reduces the extraction of natural resources.
- Recycled polyester is made from PET waste plastics.
- Recycled polyester can be recycled numerous times – allowing us to minimise waste.
- It doesn’t take up agricultural land nor consume large amounts of water.
Being the best partner to our customers, continuously adding to their success while reducing our negative impact on the environment to improve the planet’s health for future generations.